Catalyst Sulfiding and Chemical Injection Services
In addition to transporting DMDS and Sulfrzol 54, Hoffmeier also provides sulfiding and chemical injection services for hydrotreater and hydrocracker startups. We have over 14 years of experience with chemical injection and gas monitoring services for sulfiding catalysts. We have worked in dozens of refineries across the United States & Canada.
Hoffmeier can inject several chemical products including:
- Dimethyl disulfide (DMDS)
- Tertiary butyl polysulfide (TBPS 454 and Sulfrzol 54)
- Aqueous Ammonia
- Methyl diethanolamine (MDEA)
We provide turn-key sulfiding services including the supply and delivery of the sulfur chemistry, rental of chemical injection pumps, and fully trained technicians to set up and operate the equipment 24/7. All of our technicians are thoroughly trained and certified to handle hazardous chemicals at refinery sites. Our custom manufactured pump skids are tested prior to each injection job to ensure there are no delays caused by non-operational equipment. We partner with Reactor Resources to provide Online H2S Analyzers and Hydrogen Purity Analyzers.
- Bulk Liquid Carrier with experience handling thiochemicals and amines
- Specializing in Hydrotreater and Hydrocracker startups
- US and Canada
- Proprietary State-of-the-Art Sulfiding Equipment
- Liquid & Gas Phase Injections
- Highly Trained Staff
- Safety is our #1 Priority